Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Stop. please.

dear life.

This is a message from one who loves you. Loves to experience the joys of life, each precious moment. Lately, however, I find myself overwhelmed, overextended, and over-committed. I wish I could spend all my energy investing in other people rather than hours of homework that doesn't matter. I wish that I could have time to focus on people, to hear their hurts, their joys, their achievements and their failures. I just need you to stop, or at least slow down. My grade 10 socials teacher had it right when she prayed for time to slow-- for seconds to feel like hours so that we would be able to be productive and get all we needed to done. I guess that's my prayer for this semester, that God would grant me the grace to slow time so that I can be as productive as possible. I know my Savior is good, and he will be faithful to me, but man... this is tough.

Love,

R

No comments:

Post a Comment